5 ways to sell more in less time
Reading time: 5 minutes.
Are you looking for a strategy for your business to scale fast in a meaningful way? Although the question seems rhetorical, it is very important that you keep it in mind when thinking about new marketing strategies.
It is not a utopia, there are currently solutions such as inbound marketing, whose main objective is to create strategies designed for the needs of potential customers, so that they find your company, feel attracted by everything you have to offer and consider you as the solution to your needs. This process can be easy and fast, if you have the advice of experts.
Different organizations that are implementing inbound have not only noticed a significant increase in their sales, but are also offering added value to their ideal client through content of interest, which is the beginning of a permanent and lasting relationship. According to Weidert, inbound marketing generates 3 times more leads per dollar invested than traditional methods.
Learning to sell more in less time
In the report ‘State of Inbound 2018’, HubSpot determined that inbound marketing is one of the strongest online business strategies, both for SMEs and large corporations. It also ensures that, according to 59% of the marketers surveyed, inbound marketing is the best resource for generating qualified sales leads.
Another highlight was that 41% of marketers confirmed that this methodology provided a better return on investment (ROI) for their companies. That is, in addition to improving the relationship with your customers, you will obtain greater growth in your sales.
Lead generation is within the second stage of the inbound methodology. It happens right after companies attract their ideal customer through quality content. Through a conversion process, these visitors evolve into potential customers, who will be in the hands of the sales team to promote the closing of deals or the final sale. This will apply to both B2C and B2B companies.
Invespcro reveló revealed that inbound marketing allows you to save up to USD $ 14 for each new customer acquired
So, to get the most out of this customer-focused marketing methodology, here are 5 actions that will help you sell much more and in less time.
1. Create and study your buyer persona. The first thing you must do for your company to be successful in sales is to meet your ideal customer. These semi-fictional representations allow you to know what the needs of your potential clients are to create content that responds directly to their doubts, problems and concerns. This will help you position yourself as an authority on the subject and earn their trust without bombarding them with annoying direct selling messages.
2. Design quality content. As we mentioned before, defining your buyer persona will help you generate content that is relevant to him or them. By sharing information specially designed to address the problems and needs of your ideal customers, you will attract qualified prospects (goodbye to cold leads) and gain trust and credibility for your company.
3. Include content in different formats. When we request information from visitors to our pages, it is important to offer them something in return that may be of value to them. This content that will ease your pain or show you an attractive perspective on the topic you are interested in can have different presentations. For example, if your buyer persona is an educator, you can offer him an ebook; If he is an accountant or administrator, you can offer him an editable template in Excel. Choose the format (or formats) that best suit the routine or learning habits of your ideal client.
4. Get to know the consumer journey and join them. Understanding the consumer journey is a challenge for companies, but it is necessary to study each of its stages and know how to support your prospect in its different phases. Remember that each customer goes through the purchase process at their own pace. Think, how do I buy shoes in a store? And the answer is to follow that same process online.
5. Use email marketing effectively. According to HubSpot, there are 3.8 billion email users worldwide and could reach 4.3 billion in 2023, according to Oberlo, which positions this channel as an effective way to reach your customers. In fact, the return on investment of email marketing can reach USD $ 42 for every $ 1 invested. Of course, we are not referring to the massive sending of generic emails, but to a strategy that studies each user
Al poner en práctica estas 5 recomendaciones empezarás a captar a los visitantes correctos y convertirlos en oportunidades de venta calificadas que podrás transformar en clientes. ¡Pero es solo el comienzo!
By putting these 5 recommendations into practice, you will begin to capture the right visitors and turn them into qualified sales opportunities that you can transform into customers. But it’s only the beginning!
If you want to know more about how the inbound methodology can help your company to gain more clients, a greater reputation in your market, generate more leads and increase your income, we can help you. Click here for a free 30 minute consultation with our experts. The road to success begins today.